1. Quality: Only regionally accredited institutions are permitted to join the StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs, the gold standard of accreditation in the US.
2. Choice: More than 40 colleges and universities from 18 states are participating in the StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs, making it one of the larger US higher education fair series in Vietnam.
3. Variety: Of the 42 colleges and universities joining the StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs, 30 are four-year schools and 12 are community colleges (CCs) offering undergraduate, graduate, ESL and high school completion programs (selected WA CCs only).
4. Reputation: The StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs are organized by Capstone Vietnam, one the nation’s leading educational consulting companies.
5. Integrity: The StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs organizer, Capstone Vietnam, always looks for the best fit for US-bound students and their parents.
6. US Student Visa Briefing: Both the HCMC and Hanoi StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs feature a US consular officer who will lead an information session and answer questions about the all-important student visa process.
7. Location: The StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs take place in five locations representing all three regions of Vietnam.
8. Convenience: StudyUSA Higher Education Fair attendees have the choice of pre-registration or on-site registration. Pre-registered attendees are admitted to the fair faster; all use the Capstone bar code/QR code scanning system.
9. Free Advising Services: All students who attend the StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs receive a voucher for free admission application advising services.
10. Fair Guide & Cool Gifts: Everyone who attends the StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs receive an 84-page fair guide chock-full of valuable information about StudyUSA and profiles of all participating institutions, and are eligible to win cool gifts like Zenfone smartphones, Starbucks/KFC vouchers, movie tickets, full-length ACT practice tests, etc.
Time: 15:00 – 19:00
HCMC: Wednesday, 04/03/2015, Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyen Hue St., District 1
Nha Trang: Thursday, 05/03/2015, Novotel Hotel, 50 Tran Phu St.
Danang: Saturday, 07/03/2015, Novotel Hotel, 36 Bach Dang St.
Hanoi: Monday, 09/03/2015, Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Ma St.
Quang Ninh: Wednesday, 10 & 11/03/2015, at top regional high schools
Click here for the Vietnamese version: Top 10 lý do để bạn tham dự Triển lãm du học StudyUSA các trường Đại học & Cao đẳng Hoa Kỳ mùa Xuân 2015!
Note: Capstone Vietnam is my day job. 🙂