Here are the top (most frequently read) five posts for the past week in descending order:
- What’s in a Name? Bill Gates School in Hanoi (25.3.11)
- Wikileaks & Vietnam (17.12.10)
- College of Charleston Establishes Center of Vietnamese Enterprise (25.7.10)
- Of Student Visas & Community Colleges (14.11.10)
- Nationally Accredited U.S. Institutions with a Vietnam Connection (13.7.10)
As you can see, this eclectic mix ranges from a school in Hanoi named after one of the world’s richest and most famous men to Wikileaks, a center of vietnamese enterprise (that happens to offer some very generous MBA scholarships for Vietnamese students), student visas and natnionally accredited US universities.