Fall 2012 StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs in Vietnam
The StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs will differ from other US higher education fair series offered in Vietnam in the following ways:
- Smaller (i.e., fewer institutional participants, higher quality interactions)
- Less expensive
- Logistical support (e.g., domestic travel and/or hotel reservations)
- Networking event with prescreened education agents
- Cost of trained student volunteer interpreters included in fee
- Designed for four-year schools, English programs, and graduate/professional programs (Community colleges are encouraged to participate in Capstone’s StudyUSA Community College Fairs from 1-7 October in Haiphong, Hanoi, Danang, and HCMC.
- Free custom market analysis upon request (i.e., an assessment of your institution’s strengths and weaknesses vis-à-vis Vietnam student recruitment, plus recommendations, where applicable)
- Regionally accredited colleges and universities only
The series will also feature high school visits and a consular briefing.
Follow this link for more information and online registration.
MAAExplore posts in the same categories: Announcement comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.